GOTHAM CITY VILLAINS ANNIVERSARY GIANT #1 (ONE SHOT) CVR E RICCARDO FEDERICI RAS AND TALIA CARD STOCK VAR
(W) Various (A) Various (CA) Riccardo Federici
Written by Danny DEVito, Wes Craig, G. Willow Wilson, Phillip Kennedy Johnson, Joshua Williamson, Stephanie Phillips, Dan Watters, Nadia Shammas, and Mairghread Scott Art by Dan Mora, Wes Craig, Emma Rios, Riccardo Federici, Max Raynor, Max Fiumara, Skylar Patridge, Ariela Kristantina, Khary Randolph, Jill Thompson, Christian Ward, Gabriel Walta, and others Gotham City may be protected by the Dark Knight, but this major metropolitan destination is also plagued by some of the deadliest, most nefarious villains in the DC Universe! In this oversize anniversary giant, DC Comics proudly presents tales of Batman’s deadliest foes written and drawn by some of the biggest, most exciting names in comics! 2021 marks an anniversary year for the Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Ra’s al Ghul, Talia al Ghul, the Mad Hatter, Killer Moth, and the original Red Hood, and Gotham City Villains Anniversary Giant #1 brings these baddies to life in some big ways! Also featuring the anniversary celebration of the Penguin, written by none other than the man who brought Oswald Cobblepot to life in Batman Returns, star of the silver screen Danny DeVito!
- IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR.
- FINAL COVER ART WILL BE TRADE DRESSED AND MAY VARY FROM IMAGE SHOWN.
- BOOKS ARE NOT VIRGIN COVERS UNLESS NOTED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION.
- ALL BOOKS SHIP BAGGED & BOARDED IN NEW/UNREAD CONDITION BOXED OR COMIC MAILER SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
- DAMAGE CLAIMS REQUIRE PHOTOS OF DAMAGED PRODUCT AND PACKING MATERIALS.
- ALL DAMAGED ITEMS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENTS OR REFUND.
- GRADE: VF/NM 9.0 - 1/8 inch bend with no color break, very minor foxing allowed, small amount of cover wear (this may include white scuffs and ink rubs from shipping from distributor), several date stamps and or small hidden initials allowed, slight staple tears allowed - Minor Accumulation of stress lines on cover or spine allowed and some very minor interior tears allowed.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE NM OR BETTER CONDITION BOOKS UNLESS NOTED IN THE TITLE. WE GUARANTEE 9.0 CONDITION OR BETTER. DO NOT FILE DAMAGE CLAIMS IF THE BOOK IS NOT NM. OUR BOOKS COME TO US DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR AND ARE SOLD IN THE CONDITION RECEIVED.
- COMBINED SHIPPING: $5.99 FOR THE FIRST BOOK, THAN ADDITIONAL $0.50 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL AUCTION WON.
***USPS IS STILL EXPERIENCING SIGNIFICANT DELAYS ACROSS MOST OF THEIR SERVICES OFFERED. STANDARD SHIPPING IS BEING IMPACTED MOSTLY. WE ARE NOW OFFERING USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING AND FEDEX GROUND HOME DELIVERIES FOR ORDERS. PLEASE USE THESE SERVICES IN THE EVENT YOUR ORDER IS DESIRED TO ARRIVE WITHIN A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!***