Witness the start of a new era for the Justice League starring Jonathan Kent as Superman, Yara Flor as Wonder Woman, Jo Mullein as Green Lantern, Andy Curry as Aquawoman, a new Flash from the Multiverse, and [REDACTED] as Batman! Together, they protect the future, yet apart, their identities are secret even from one another—but why? When their greatest adversaries wind up murdered in an abandoned Hall of Justice, all clues point to...the Justice League! The new team’s adventures begin here!
And in a new tale of the Justice League Dark, a witch hunt across the DC Universe begins as magic users are harvested and executed—and the team is on the run! Zatanna and Detective Chimp (now possessed by Etrigan) must round up new and old teammates, including John Constantine, Ragman, and Madame Xanadu. Their mission? To battle the power-mad Crow King, Merlin, before his plans for magical domination destroy the fabric of reality. But where is Dr. Fate? And what led the team to disband in the first place? Discover the truth here!
- IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR.
- FINAL COVER ART WILL BE TRADE DRESSED AND MAY VARY FROM IMAGE SHOWN.
- BOOKS ARE NOT VIRGIN COVERS UNLESS NOTED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION.
- ALL BOOKS SHIP BAGGED & BOARDED IN NEW/UNREAD CONDITION BOXED OR COMIC MAILER SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
- DAMAGE CLAIMS REQUIRE PHOTOS OF DAMAGED PRODUCT AND PACKING MATERIALS.
- ALL DAMAGED ITEMS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENTS OR REFUND.
- GRADE: VF/NM 9.0 - 1/8 inch bend with no color break, very minor foxing allowed, small amount of cover wear (this may include white scuffs and ink rubs from shipping from distributor), several date stamps and or small hidden initials allowed, slight staple tears allowed - Minor Accumulation of stress lines on cover or spine allowed and some very minor interior tears allowed.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE NM OR BETTER CONDITION BOOKS UNLESS NOTED IN THE TITLE. WE GUARANTEE 9.0 CONDITION OR BETTER. DO NOT FILE DAMAGE CLAIMS IF THE BOOK IS NOT NM. OUR BOOKS COME TO US DIRECTLY FROM THE VENDOR AND ARE SOLD IN THE CONDITION RECEIVED.
- COMBINED SHIPPING: $5.99 FOR THE FIRST BOOK, THAN ADDITIONAL $0.50 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL AUCTION WON.
***USPS IS STILL EXPERIENCING SIGNIFICANT DELAYS ACROSS MOST OF THEIR SERVICES OFFERED. STANDARD SHIPPING IS BEING IMPACTED MOSTLY. WE ARE NOW OFFERING USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING AND FEDEX GROUND HOME DELIVERIES FOR ORDERS. PLEASE USE THESE SERVICES IN THE EVENT YOUR ORDER IS DESIRED TO ARRIVE WITHIN A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!***