JUSTICE LEAGUE #43 CARD STOCK KAARE ANDREWS VAR ED "LB6A"
All secrets revealed! Caught in the Justice League's trap, the Eradicator reveals the truth hidden in his circuits. And as Superman confronts his past defeat, it's up to Wonder Woman to make a decision that will divide the team. The no-holds-barred war between the League and a murder machine with Superman's face concludes!
FUTURE STATE DARK DETECTIVE 1 STANLEY ARTGERM LAU WONDER WOMAN 1984 VARIANT
The world thought Bruce Wayne was dead. They were dead wrong! When the sinister para-military organization known as the Magistrate seizes control of Gotham City, the original Batman went big to put them down...but even the Dark Knight couldn’t predict how far this evil force would go to stop him. Now, Bruce Wayne is on the run! From Eisner Award-winning writer Mariko Tamaki and rising star artist Dan Mora, it’s the story of a Batman pushed to the brink—with nothing left to lose.
Also in this issue, Grifter is back! Cole Cash is having a bad day, and that’s not going to improve when the detectives of the GCPD show up! Will a chance meeting with Luke Fox change his luck? Or is his day about to get a lot worse?
***USPS IS STILL EXPERIENCING SIGNIFICANT DELAYS ACROSS MOST OF THEIR SERVICES OFFERED. STANDARD SHIPPING IS BEING IMPACTED MOSTLY. WE ARE NOW OFFERING USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING AND FEDEX GROUND HOME DELIVERIES FOR ORDERS. PLEASE USE THESE SERVICES IN THE EVENT YOUR ORDER IS DESIRED TO ARRIVE WITHIN A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!*** ..
ALL ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT (IN STOCK ITEMS) OR RELEASE DATE SHOWN ON PREORDERS.
- IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR.
- FINAL COVER ART WILL BE TRADE DRESSED AND MAY VARY FROM IMAGE SHOWN. BOOKS ARE NOT VIRGIN COVERS UNLESS NOTED IN THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION.
- ALL BOOKS SHIP BAGGED & BOARDED
- BOXED OR COMIC MAILER SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
- DAMAGE CLAIMS REQUIRE PHOTOS OF DAMAGED PRODUCT AND PACKING MATERIALS. ALL DAMAGED ITEMS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENTS OR REFUND.
- GRADE: VF/NM 9.0 - 1/8 inch bend with no color break, very minor foxing allowed, small amount of cover wear (this may include white scuffs and ink rubs from shipping from distributor), several date stamps and or small hidden initials allowed, slight staple tears allowed - Minor Accumulation of stress lines on cover or spine allowed and some very minor interior tears allowed.
ALL BOOKS SHIP IN VF/NM CONDITION OR BETTER. BOOKS SHIP BAGGED & BOARDER. FINAL COVER ART MAY VARY OR CHANGE, IMAGES SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTOS FROM VENDOR. ALL BOOKS ARE TRADE DRESSED UNLESS STATED IN TITLE/ DESCRIPTION. COVERS WILL NOT BE VIRGIN COVERS UNLESS STATED IN THE TITLE.